Erin & Vincent
B and B Tester
They do not leave a project unless they are 100% certain there are no more problems.
Get Central Plumbing to sort out your drainage or plumbing in Wellington and you’re getting more than just regular plumbing services. You’ll get an expert solution from someone you really can trust.
- Top quality workmanship: as fully qualified plumbers, they adhere to strict industry best practices. If in the rare case you discover a problem, they’ll rectify it free of charge.
- 24/7 emergency help: they will come when you need them. Call 022 638 5704.
- Cover: they carry full public liability insurance.
- Quality: they only deal with highly respected companies who stand behind their products. Central Plumbing only uses compliant UPVC drainage (Marley) pipes and fittings that will stand the test of time.
- Skill: Central Plumbing happily accepts trickier jobs other plumbers can’t do. If you require specialised drainage work, they’ll take it on.
- Prompt, reliable service: the plumbing company Wellington residents and business owners can rely on to turn up to every job on time and leave it neat and tidy.
- Respect and communication: Central Plumbing Wellington makes sure everyone is on the same page and will not begin work with approval. They make it a point to keep you up to date and aware of everything they are doing. There will be no nasty surprises at the end of their work.
- Wide geographical area covered: Central Plumbing Wellington services Porirua, Johnsonville, Kapiti Coast, Lower Hutt, Upper Hutt and the Hutt Valley.
The Central Plumbing Team
My role within the Central Plumbing Team is quality control, keeping our employees motivated and inspired, while also maintaining customer satisfaction. Happy staff are proud staff, and proud staff deliver excellent customer service, which drives business success. My wife and I always look to offer rewards and incentives for commendable employee performance. As a father of four, I don’t get much spare time as I’m generally running kids to swimming, singing practice and trying to maintain some semblance of domestic order. In a parallel universe I would spend some downtime with the boys or even go out and ride the dirt bike that is collecting dust. I’m into the old school cars. I like to workout at the gym, and I prefer music over a TV screen.
I’m the person who’ll answer when you call our Wellington office on 04 971 0735. I love what I do, I consider myself to be a motivated person and I take pride in my work and strive to achieve excellence. I enjoy challenges. I also like maintaining a life work balance around family commitments. When I’m not being overrun by our four children, or the husband, I would love to be hiking, swimming, dancing, gardening, taking photos and just living life to the fullest.
Hi, my name’s Gabriel, but you can call me Gabe. I am in the first year of my plumbing apprenticeship with Central Plumbing and I look forward to seeing where each day takes me. I enjoy working alongside Anthony and learning new skills from him that he has acquired from his many years in the industry. I wish to develop as a plumber and gain the same knowledge and skills. In my free time I play rugby for Marist St Pats (MSP) and like to spend the weekends with my family and friends.
With over 20 years’ experience, Anthony Eden owner of Central Plumbing Wellington, takes great pride in being known as a local Wellington plumber and problem solver you can count on. He works hard to provide great service while caring for the environment.
“Our vision is to provide 100% customer satisfaction, through personalised service, integrity and forward-thinking solutions. As parents and employers, it’s our job to teach the next generation and we are determined to minimise our impact on the environment.”
Local, trusted, family owned and operated: like you Central Plumbing cares about the community and environment our families live in. To try and give a bit back to that community, Central Plumbing Wellington is involved with a local boxing club assisting at-risk children.
Central Plumbing Wellington is a full-service plumbing company available for maintenance and kitchen and bathroom plumbing, hot water pump advice and installation, new plumbing work from one room to whole houses, commercial plumbing, excavation, demolition and drainage. They’re are available for 24/7 emergency plumbing and drain unblocking. Central Plumbing Wellington is here to help. If you require expert plumbing services, contact Central Plumbing Wellington on 04 971 0735 or 022 638 5704.